1. I’m alive.
2. I haven’t lost any loved ones recently who were too young to die.
3. I have a place to live.
4. I’m among friends and family.
5. I have food on the table.
6. I’m in good health.
7. I live in the best city in the world.
8. I have a sane, competent President.
9. We’re not at war on US soil.
10. I live in a first world country.
Do you have a job? Are you low on funds? Don’t have heat at the moment? Were your belongings trashed? Yes, it’s terrible if you’re feeling discomfort at the moment, but please see numbers 1 and 2 on the list and count your blessings this Thanksgiving. I know I am!
And pardon the turkeys! Go veg! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!