Here we go again! So, now that we pretty much have all of our tag sale inventory in place, I can tell you what we’ve got.
Garage full of inexpensive furniture and smalls. Let’s put it this way….I buy from Mario (guy whose garage it is) to sell at The Brooklyn Flea. I consider my flea prices to be pretty fair and I still have quite the mark up. So, here you are cutting out the middle gal (Hey wait, that’s me!) and getting it directly from “the guy”. The garage is 2 floors packed with stuff.
Inside the house are the finer quality items, if you will. Some incredibly cool things:
* Antique marble bust with stand
* Naked guy mannequin complete with exposed penis (see photo above)
* Chock full o’ light fixtures and lamps
* Cool iron gate or partition
* Real adult furniture in good condition (Wow!), like sideboards, dressers, a desk, bookcase, primitive dry sink and china cabinet.
All of the items in the house are priced about half of what they would be in an antique shop.
Sale is this Saturday, March 14th at 69 Verplanck Avenue in Beacon, NY. 8:30am-4:30pm
CASH ONLY! There are ATMs on Main Street only a couple of blocks away. Metro North goes to Beacon and if you spend a friggin fortune, you might be able to talk us into delivery.
Here’s a rundown of what’s happening in Beacon for Second Saturday.
posted @ 12:55 pm Comments (4)